Experience the adrenaline-charged thrill of Monster Jam® events wherever you bash! The Axial® SMT10™ Grave Digger® 4WD is a 1/10 scale RC model of the popular full-size truck — engineered for rugged performance and scale realism that anyone can enjoy.
- Spektrum™ STX2® FHSS 2.4GHz 2-channel transmitter has extended range and interference-free performance
- Throttle and steering reversing
- Built-in 3-position throttle limiter
- Steering and throttle rate and trim adjustments
- Spektrum™ S614 waterproof servo
- Metal geared and metal case
- 201 oz-in of steering torque
- Spektrum™ SRX200 FHSS 2.4GHz 2-channel receiver
- Conformal-coated for protection against the elements
- Extra-long antenna lead for easy and effective placement
- Waterproof receiver box with silicone seals for the antenna, servo wires and cover
- Dynamite® DYNS2210 60A FWD/REV brushed waterproof ESC
- LiPo and NiMH compatible
- Forward/brake/reverse, forward/brake and crawler drive modes
- Program functions changed with jumper pins
- Replica of iconic 1950 Grave Digger panel van and licensed by Feld Motorsports
- Moulded .040 polycarbonate scale body and interior
- Glow-in-the-dark helmet set included for driver figure
- Chromed Zoomie style headers
- AX10™ transmission provides more precise tuning and holding power
- Heavy-duty dual pad slipper system with 32-pitch gearing for high-torque applications
- 56T Spur / 14T Pinion RTR gearing for 2S
- Metal motor plate and all-metal internal transmission gears
- Sealed gear cover
- Solid axle 4-link suspension is mated to a proven AR60 axle that soaks up any obstacles in it’s path
- AR60 OCP-axle is high-strength composite construction
- Off-centre pumpkin design
- Axle tubes reinforced with boxed-in axle truss
- Steering knuckles updated for dual shear — also eliminates secondary bolt on plate
- Differential cover and servo mount updated with new look
- Tube frame chassis is designed after full-scale Monster Jam trucks for maximum strength and scale looks
- Multiple shock mounting positions for additional suspension tuning options
- Easy access, adjustable battery tray
- 550-size motor for increased top speed and torque to pull off radical monster truck moves
- WB8 HD driveshafts have a strengthened design with new centre splined slider floats between each end and reduces flex and fatigue
- Rear sway bar reduces torque twist and body lean to a minimum during acceleration
- SMT10™ chassis design lets you add an optional sway bar to the front
- 2.2 Monster Truck Wheels that are moulded from a high-quality nylon blend for strength
- BKT Monster Jam® official tyres scale replicas look like the real deal
Axial SMT10 Grave Digger 4WD Monster Truck
The iconic paint scheme of the classic Grave Digger® 1950s-style panel van — a ghoulish blend of black, purple and green — has thrilled fans of the full-scale Monster Jam® legend for many years. Axial® Racing obtained the license from Feld Motorsports to offer the Grave Digger® for the first time as a true-to-scale, 4-wheel drive, straight-axle RC monster truck. The RC Grave Digger® rides on the Axial® SMT10™ tube frame chassis, which was developed for maximum bashing strength and an extremely detailed appearance. High-quality electronics also contribute to the Grave Digger® model’s never-say-die performance. Available ready-to-run, the vehicle comes with a 2.4GHz Spektrum™ radio system and powerful Dynamite® motor and ESC. Together with incomparable Axial® engineering, they make the 1/10 scale SMT10™ Grave Digger® the perfect bashing monster truck for everyone from scale RC enthusiasts to full-size monster truck fans. On grass, gravel, pavement and asphalt tracks, it’s ready to make your competition scream!
What’s in the Box?
- (1) Axial® SMT10™ Grave Digger® 4WD Ready-to-Run with:
- (1) Spektrum™ STX2® 2.4GHz Transmitter
- (1) Spektrum™ SRX200 Receiver
- (1) Spektrum™ S614 Servo
- (1) Dynamite® DYNS1222 12-Turn 550 Brushed Motor
- (1) Dynamite® DYNS2210 60A FWD/REV Brushed ESC
Powered up for Wild Monster Jam Thrills
Monster Jam® is the world’s largest and most famous monster truck tour, where world-class drivers compete in racing and freestyle events before capacity crowds. One of its most celebrated attractions is Grave Digger®, which thrills monster truck fans with jaw-dropping, gravity-defying feats. For its part, Axial® Racing has become synonymous with RC crawler vehicles that inspire endless adventure and creative freedom. Put them together and you have a true-to-scale, 4-wheel drive, straight-axle Monster Jam® RC truck that’s the perfect basher for everyone from scale RC enthusiasts to full-size monster truck fans — the Axial® SMT10™ Grave Digger® 1/10 4WD Monster Jam® Truck RTR.
Licensed from Feld Motorsports, the genuine Grave Digger® ‘50s-era panel van body is as ghoulishly real as it gets, from the trademark graveyard paint scheme and chrome Zoomie headers to the driver figure with a glow-in-the-dark helmet. BKT Monster Jam® style tyres with foam inserts add more scale realism along with impressive grip and handling on a wide range of terrain.
Everything going on beneath the scale body is just as exciting. Axial® designers went all out when creating the chassis and roll cage for the SMT10™ Grave Digger® monster truck. Very similar to those of full-size Monster Jam® trucks, the SMT10™ tube frame chassis was developed for maximum strength and has an extremely realistic appearance. There are a variety of shock mounting points for suspension tuning options, with additional mounting points on the cage and at the axle for moving the shocks to a more scale, vertical position if desired. Mated to the proven Axial® AR60™ axle, the 4-link suspension soaks up any obstacles in its path.
The Axial® SMT10™ Grave Digger® 1/10 4WD Monster Jam® Truck comes factory-built and ready-to-run with updated, improved electronics and radio gear. The Dynamite® 550-size motor provides higher torque and top speed for pulling off radical monster truck moves. It’s matched with a LiPo- and NiMH-compatible Dynamite® 60A ESC that features forward/brake/reverse, forward/brake and crawler drive modes.
The included FHSS 2.4GHz radio gear is all high-quality Spektrum™ brand equipment. The STX2® 2-channel transmitter and SRX200 receiver provide fast response and outstanding range. Enjoy precise, interference-free control while striking terror in your bashing competition!
GRAVE DIGGER® REPLICA BODY
This is as real as it gets! Licensed by Feld Motorsports, this .040 polycarbonate replica of the classic ‘50s Grave Digger panel van includes a scale interior with driver figure and glow-in-the-dark helmet, plus chrome Zoomie-style headers.
SMT10™ TUBE FRAME CHASSIS
Very similar to modern full-size monster trucks, the SMT10™ Grave Digger® chassis delivers maximum strength and scale realism — achieved through triangulation of the chassis tubes, making it ready for maximum attack and hard-core bashing. The variety of shock mounting points allows additional suspension tuning options as well.
550 SIZED 12-TURN MOTOR
Among the updates Axial designers have given this Grave Digger® truck is a more powerful Dynamite® 550-size brushed motor. It provides increased torque and top speed to help you pull off radical monster truck moves.
BKT MONSTER JAM® TYRES
BKT is the official and exclusive tyre manufacturer of Monster Jam® and its fleet of monster trucks. Their special BKT Monster Jam tyre is purpose-built for the rigors of Monster Jam Truck racing and freestyle competition — just as these 1/10 scale BKT tyres provide scale realism and maximum performance for your Axial® Monster Jam truck. Foam inserts included.
SOLID AXLE 4-LINK SUSPENSION
Mated to the proven AR60™ OCP-Axle, the Grave Digger® monster truck’s 4-link suspension soaks up any obstacles in its path.
Combined with a true 4-link suspension, the strong composite AR60™ OCP-Axle delivers optimal performance for any terrain with the look of a real 1:1 vehicle.
The AX10™ transmission improves tuning precision and holding power with a new Dual Pad slipper system — a pad on each side of the spur gear increases surface area. Its stronger 32-pitch gearing is ideal for high torque applications.
WB8 HD DRIVESHAFTS
The Grave Digger truck’s WB8 HD driveshafts feature an updated design with a larger diameter crosspin (2x11mm) for extra strength. Material added on the centre splined slider reduces flex and fatigue.
REAR SWAY BAR
The rear sway bar helps to keep torque twist and body lean to a minimum during acceleration. The SMT10™ chassis design allows you to add an optional sway bar to the front if desired.
WATERPROOF RECEIVER BOX
The waterproof receiver box uses three different silicone seals: one for the antenna, one for the servo wires (includes three slots for three channels), and one that acts as a gasket for the receiver box cover. Run without worry in mud, water or snow!
EASY-ACCESS BATTERY TRAY
The battery tray is easy to access from the rear of the vehicle. To install your battery, remove one pin, swing out the tray door and slide in the battery pack. Four screws adjust the height of the tray, allowing room for most standard 2S batteries.
MONSTER TRUCK WHEELS
The 2.2 monster truck wheels are molded from high-quality nylon and secured with a solid 12mm hex mount. Breather holes improve handling by allowing air to escape and minimizing the bounce when tyres impact the ground.
HYDRAULIC RAM STYLE STEERING LINKS
Axial® engineers designed a heavy-duty tie rod, drag link, and simulated scale hydraulic ram steering link to keep the massive BKT tyres pointed in the right direction so you stay on course.
- What you need
- 2S LiPo Battery Pack with IC3™ connector
- Battery Charger
- (4) AA batteries for the transmitter