This original Formula One kit is an evolution of the F104 Pro chassis first introduced in 2009. The Pro II has received refinements to enhance your R/C formula racing fun. The Pro II pairs the lightweight and streamlined direct drive F104 chassis with a new lower deck, and upgrade parts, giving a sharp and responsive driving feel. Furthermore, it includes an all-new original body design based on the 2017 F1 car bodywork and wing dimensions.
- 1/10 R/C model assembly kit. Length: 440mm, width: 180mm, height: 88mm, wheelbase: 270mm.
- The lightweight F104 chassis is fitted with various upgraded parts to turn it into the F104 PRO II.
- FRP double deck chassis has a new lower deck design, and an inline (longitudinal) battery position.
- The 1.5mm thick FRP T-bar design with U-shaped cutaway is inherited from the F104WGP. It makes up the rear suspension in concert with friction plates and a TRF damper.
- Features front independent coil spring suspension. Alter camber by changing upper mount attachment direction.
- Utilises an aluminium ball differential.
- A realistic original polycarbonate body is included. Its design is inspired by 2017 trends, with a sharp, slanting nose and bulging side pontoons. Additional parts are included to create alternative lower side pontoon sections as separate parts for chassis with larger R/C equipment.
- Separate parts depict the complex front wing and its low rear counterpart, rear diffuser, mirrors, helmet, etc.
- Comes with realistic semi-pneumatic synthetic rubber tires, and marking stickers to decorate the body.
- A wide range of Hop-Up Option parts are available to further tune the chassis to your needs.
- Length: 440mm
- Width: 180mm
- Height: 88mm
- Weight: Coming Soon
- Wheel Base: 270mm
- Ground Clearance: Coming Soon
- Drivetrain: 2WD
- Steering servo
- Remote controller
Please Note: This body shell comes completely UNPAINTED and may or may not require body post holes to be drilled. Only use a polycarbonate style paint such as The Tamiya PS series to finish these bodies as standard paints will not adhere and/or cause damage to the body shells surface.