Tamiya’s big Knight Hauler is here
This 1/14 scale R/C Tractor Trucks Item features an originally designed truck body. Hood, large roof spoiler, interior, and lights (clear orange parts), which have been artistically rendered in exquisite detail. Grill, tank, exhaust and steps have been beautifully rendered with metal plated parts. Kit includes stickers and 540 motor. 7.2V battery pack and R/C system are sold separately. Powered by it’s motor driven with a 3-speed transmission, which has no problem turning the dual rear axles. Each axle is supported with leaf spring and shocks. The metal C-Channel ladder frame, keeps the power to the pavement.
This R/C model assembly kit recreates a massive boxy, customized truck like those seen in North America. The model’s ladder frame chassis features aluminum side channels with resin cross members and is equipped with a highly realistic suspension utilizing metal leaf springs and friction dampers. A front-mounted motor and 3-speed transmission power the two rear wheel axles, which are fitted with built-in differentials to enable smooth cornering. A 4-channel R/C system and multi-function unit allow you to drive the vehicle and experience realistic lights, sounds and vibrations.
The realistic, lengthened body features newly-designed parts depicting front and rear bumpers, front grille, air cleaners and muffler covers. Muffler covers are made from metal tubing. Features a tough ladder frame construction with aluminum side channels and plastic cross members. Realistic drivetrain setup sees the front mounted motor powering twin rear axles. Metal leaf spring dampers with built-in coil springs provide durable suspension. Newly-designed 1/14 scale driver figure included. Coupler is included to enable connection with any currently available Tamiya 1/14 scale trailer.
- Enjoy that customized mood, enhanced by metal plated parts such as the front bumper and radiator grille.
- The roof also features plated horn and light bezel parts. LEDs can be inserted to light up your model!
- Plated side mirror parts also include kerb mirrors. Moving metal stays allow adjustment of mirror position.
- Further detail is added to the oversized air cleaners, with photo-etched parts depicting air intakes.
- The cab oozes a custom mood, enhanced by parts such as the bulky metal plated sun visor.
- Lowered step provides storage location for MFC unit. Fuel tanks are also mounted low under the body.
- Use the coupler to attach any of Tamiya’s 1/14 scale trailers, and listen out for the different engine sound.
- Model utilizes metal pipes to depict mufflers, while their optional covers are gleaming metal-plated resin.
- Low-down rear bumper offers multiple lamp positions, compatible with LEDs. Fender parts are included.
- 4 Channel Transmitter
- MFC-03 Unit
- 2x servos
- 7.2v Battery Pack
- Battery Charger
- 4x AA Batteries