This R/C assembly kit recreates the Opel Calibra V6 Cliff. The polycarbonate body is mounted on the TT-01 Type-E chassis, for ease of assembly. The Opel Calibra V6 Cliff was previously released on the Tamiya TA-02 chassis during the 1990’s touring car boom.
About the Opel Calibra V6 Cliff
The Opel Calibra V6 Cliff took part in the 1995 running of the Deutsche Tourenwagen Meisterschaft (DTM) series. Entered by Joest Racing with the driver JJ. Lehto, the car was powered by a 2.5-litre V6 engine capable of 420 hp. The distinctive black body with the Cliff logo caught people’s eye, and this car showed off race pace strength in DTM races.
• 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 448mm, width: 185mm, height: 128mm. Wheelbase: 257mm.
• Lightweight, rigid polycarbonate body (clear) with separate side mirrors and a rear wing.
• The model utilizes the shaft-driven 4WD TT-01 Type-E chassis, which is based around a durable bathtub frame and gives an intuitive, highly controllable driving experience.
• Features 4-wheel double wishbone suspension system.
• Silver ABS, dish wheels are paired with racing slick tyres.
• Comes with stickers and window masking stickers for use in the paint job process.
• Includes Tamiya Torque-Tuned 540-brushed motor & Hobby Wing WP1060 WP 60A
• Requires: 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2-7.4V battery with compatible charger, and Tamiya PS paint.