We can order in any item not on our website … Just contact us.
TAMIYA 1/10 F-103 1977 TYRRELL P34 6 WHEELER ON ROAD, KIT, ARGENTINE GP, 47486A, HC_OZ
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $58.16 with
Only 2 left in stock
The Tamiya P34 Six-Wheeler R/C kit has enjoyed a rich release history. This release is an updated version of the Tyrrell P34 Six-Wheeler as raced at the 1977 Argentine GP (previously released as Item 49154 and 58003). The updates include some changes, which include updated instruction on the color needed to paint the side mirrors, and livery location tweaks.
The Tyrrell P34 is known as the distinctive “six-wheeler” Formula One race car and its 1977 Argentine GP version featured a full cowl body design without observation windows seen on the side of the cockpit.
- 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 435mm, width: 104mm, height: 206mm.
- The body is injection molded in white and blue to realistically depict the Tyrrell P34 1977 Argentine GP version.
- The 6-wheel F103 chassis is equipped with friction dampers and facilitates high-speed running despite its 2WD simple structure.
- Small front and large rear tires are high-grip sponge type.
- 540 Motor is included.
- Adjustable Gear Ratio: Yes
- Bearings: Plastic Bushing
- Body Material: ABS Plastic
- Body Stickers: Included
- Chassis Material: FRP Plate
- Chassis Type: F103
- Construction Type: Assembly Kit
- Differential Type: Ball Pressure Plate
- Drive Type: 2WD
- Electronic Speed Control (esc): Not Included
- Motor: 540-brushed Type
- Scale: 1/10
- Shock Damper: Friction Type
- Suspension: Coil King Pin Front/mono-shock rear
- Terrain Use: On-Road
- 7.2V NiMH Battery & Compatible Charger
- 4 x AA Batteries
- Standard Sized Servo
- Electronic Speed Controller (ESC)
- 2Ch Transmitter & Receiver
- Tamiya PS Paint
|Dimensions||47 × 23 × 20 cm|